The Bionova® IC10 / 20FR Incubator was designed to incubate BT110 fast-read vials for ethylene oxide sterilization processes, BT220 and BT221 for sterilization sterilization processes, BT102 for formaldehyde sterilization processes, BT95 for plasma sterilization, or With hydrogen peroxide and super fast BT222 and BT223 biological sterilization indicators for steam sterilization.
This innovative device allows rapid, accurate detection of negative and positive biological indicators, providing reliable results in a very short time.
Its state-of-the-art technology and robust design stand out among other products of the same range. One self-reader with multiple programs. Single self-read for multiple processes.
- 12 metal positions (3.8 cm deep, 0.9 cm in diameter) for incubation of Rapid / Super Rapid Fluorescent Vials.
- 1 metal position (3.8 cm deep, 1.0 cm diameter) for incubation sanitation tests
- Special opening for external thermometer.
- Dual Temperature System: Allows you to select between two different incubation temperatures.
- Allows to run different incubation times simultaneously.
- USB connection for recording and reading results in a PC and software traceability.
- thermal printer to record results in the sterilization book.
- Automatic detection of biological fluorescence readers.
- Fluorescence reading wavelength: ~ 460 nm
- Dimensions: 18.0 cm high, 26.0 cm diameter.
- Weight: 1.92 kg.
- Voltage range: 100 – 240 V
- Power: 28 W
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
European Union Low Voltage Directive 73 / 23CEE.
Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2004/108 / EC.
RoHS Directive 2011/65 / EU.
Designed under ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 13485: 2012 Quality Management System.