COAGULATION-INSTRUMENT WITH ONE CHANNEL – Dialab production, Austria
- Coagulation, chromogenic and immunoturbidimetric reactions;
- Very low reaction volume: one fourth of the usual volume (eg for PT: 25 μL sample + 50 μL reagent);
- Up to 3 calibration points;
- LIS communication capability – for connection to laboratory software;
It does not require maintenance.
- Optical cell: photometer – 405 nm LEDs;
- Sample: plasma;
- Results in: seconds, INR,%, ratio, units of measurement (mg / dL, g / L, ng / mL);
- Incubation Unit: 1 measuring position, 6 sample positions, 2 reagent positions;
- Incubation temperature: 37 ° C +/- 0.2 ° C;
- LC display: 2 lines x 16 characters
- Software available in the following languages: English;
- OPTIONAL: external thermal printer *.
- RS232 one-way – for LIS communication
Methods / Tests
- D – Dimer
Electrical Requirements, Dimensions and Weight
- Input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, Output: 12 VDC, 1.0 A;
- Net weight: 0.51 kg;
- Gross weight: 1.6 kg;
- Dimensions: 245 x 130 x 65 mm.
- The very low volume of reagent used (a quarter of the usual volume) reduces the price / test;
- Coagulometer is small, easy to use;
- Up to 3 calibration points can be stored;
- Autostart function.
Package Content (STARTER KIT):
- DIACHECK C1 – Nr. How. 8080000 – 1 piece
- Feeder – 1 pc.
- Cuvettes (single cuvettes) – Part no. How. 2000002 – 25 pcs.
- Reactive vial – 5 pcs.
- Reagent adapter – 2 pcs.
- Operation Manual – 1 pc.
- Warranty certificate – 1 pc.
CE conformity marking; Quality standards: EN ISO 9001, EN ISO 13485.
* The external thermal printer (OPTIONAL) can be purchased separately.
The coagulometer is delivered together with the STARTER KIT.
Warranty: 1 year from date of commissioning.