The rapid multi-drug test Drug-Screen-Multi 8TC is a high quality, qualitative multi dip drug test.
The Multi-Drug 10-Parameters box is based on the principle of immunochromatography, combining the colloidal gold technique for the rapid, qualitative detection of specific drugs present in human urine at concentrations above the cut-off limit of the test.
It is used only by qualified personnel and only for in vitro diagnosis.
This type of quick test only generates a preliminary analytical result; To obtain a confirmed analytical result, a test with a specific and superior chemical method will be used. The most commonly used confirmation method is based on the Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectrometry (GC / MS) method. For reporting a drug-related outcome, clinical observations and professional opinions will be taken into account, especially in cases where the preliminary result is positive.
The test identifies the following 12 substances:
- AMP500 Amphetamine (500 ng/ml)
- MET500 Methamphetamine (500 ng/ml)
- EDDP100 (100 ng/ml)
- THC25 Cannabinoid (25 ng/ml)
- COC150 Cocaine (150 ng/ml)
- BUP Buprenorphine (10 ng/ml)
- BZD200 Benzodiazepine (200 ng/ml)
- TML200 Tramadol (200 ng/ml)
- MOR/OPI Opiate/Morphine (300 ng/ml)
- OXY300 Oxycodon (300 ng/ml)
- FYL Fentanyl (10 ng/ml)
- ZOL20 Zolpidem (25 ng/ml)
The kit contains 25 cassettes
Display / test price
It is sold to the 25 test kit