Beta-hemolytic strep B (Streptococcus agalacticae) is responsible for a number of diseases and are amongst the most common infections with life-threatening risks to newborns. They are often the main cause of wound infections, sepsis, meningitis, urinary tract infections and neonatal sepsis.
- 1 bottle extractant # 1 with 7 ml (1.0 M sodium nitrite)
- 1 bottle Extraction Reagent # 2 with 7 ml (0.4 M acetic acid)
- 1 bottle of positive control with 2 ml (streptococci by heat inactivated in solution (1×108 cells / ml) with 0.1% sodium azide as a preservative.
- 20 test cartridge with an anti-streptococcal antibody on the membrane, and poly-gold conjugate; including disposable pipettes.
- 20 extraction tube with dropper cap
- 20 sterile swabs for sampling
CE marking, instructions for use, no. lot.
Price display / test.
It sells: 20 test / kit